Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi calls for 34 officers for questioning on the back of the Sadr City bombings

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi calls for 34 officers for questioning on the back of the Sadr City bombings Empty Abadi calls for 34 officers for questioning on the back of the Sadr City bombings

Post by Rocky Mon 29 Feb 2016, 2:46 am

[ltr]Abadi calls for 34 officers for questioning on the back of the Sadr City bombings[/ltr]

Since 02.29.2016 at 10:52 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]He summoned the commander of the armed forces, Haider al-Abadi, Monday, 34 officers in Baghdad operations against the backdrop of Sadr City in eastern Baghdad bombings.[/ltr]
    [ltr]A source told / balances News /, "Prime Minister General Commander of the Armed Forces called Haider al-Abadi, today, (34) operations officer in Baghdad for questioning in the Sadr City bombings."[/ltr]
    [ltr]It was a double blow from a roadside bomb followed by a suicide bomber blew himself up in a market for the sale of mobile phones popular Maridi market in Sadr City yesterday afternoon resulted in the death and wounding at least 200 people, mostly children. is over[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 4:12 pm