Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In the document: Sadr calls for the handover of arms to the state and the declaration of "Sadr City

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In the document: Sadr calls for the handover of arms to the state and the declaration of "Sadr City Empty In the document: Sadr calls for the handover of arms to the state and the declaration of "Sadr City

Post by Rocky Sat 09 Jun 2018, 2:13 am

In the document: Sadr calls for the handover of arms to the state and the declaration of "Sadr City" a demilitarized city
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  الجمعة 08 يونيو 2018 Time of 21: 52 PM (عدد المشاهدات 1094)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]In the document: Sadr calls for the handover of arms to the state and the declaration of "Sadr City" a demilitarized city
    Baghdad / Sky Press

The leader of the Sadrist movement called on Muqtada al-Sadr to hand over weapons to the state and declare Sadr City a demilitarized city.

Sadr said in a statement received today, "Sky Press" a copy of it: In order to strengthen the Iraqi state and dedicated to strengthen the army and police exclusively I call for the start of the disarmament campaign and hand over to the Iraqi state.

"I call on the Iraqi forces in general and the Interior Ministry and Minister Qassim al-Araji to start a campaign after Eid to declare Sadr City a demilitarized city."

He called on the Iraqi government to provide security through the intelligence effort and cooperation with the people and not only the establishment of controls and militarization of the community, stressing that this project does not include the peace and the Sadrist movement only, or will happen "what is not praised the consequences," according to his description.

Sadr City was hit by a bomb explosion that killed several people as a result of a massive explosion of weapons belonging to the peace armaments, hidden in one of the city's sheikhs.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

• Keywords:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 28 Jun 2024, 4:36 pm