Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi central bank sales recorded an increase of up to $ 130 million

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi central bank sales recorded an increase of up to $ 130 million  Empty Iraqi central bank sales recorded an increase of up to $ 130 million

Post by Rocky Sun 21 Apr 2013, 10:20 am

Iraqi central bank sales recorded an increase of up to $ 130 million

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

April 21, 2013

BAGHDAD - Iraq News Network: Sales of the Central Bank of Iraq at the beginning of the meetings of the bank from the current week Sunday to rise up to $ 130 million compared to last Wednesday Day, which recorded sales of the bank where $ 88 million.

The Sunday session saw a rise in bank sales to reach 130 million and 563 thousand dollars have been covered by the bank at an exchange rate basis was 1166 dinars to the dollar compared to last day Wednesday as bank sales amounted to 88 million and 853 thousand dollars.

And distributed demand by 111 000 963 thousand dollars in the form and by 86% compared to sales in cash, which amounted to 18.6 million dollars have been covered by the bank in full and the exchange rate was 1179 dinars per dollar, including bank's commission of 13 dinars per dollar while not progressing banks of the 22 participating in the auction of the Iraqi Central Bank to any offers to sell the dollar.

Assyria Bank issued the rest of the other banks in terms of buying the currency in cash, where the bank bought six million dollars, followed by equally three banks are Bank of the Middle East, Huda Bank and United Bank for Investment and by four million dollars each. The Iraqi central bank decided last Wednesday continued holding the auction on the sale of foreign currency from the dollar on next Sunday and as a normal day in the work of the bank.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 8:06 am