Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

BAGHDAD Services: Residential Complex Project hands of 85%

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

BAGHDAD Services: Residential Complex Project hands of 85% Empty BAGHDAD Services: Residential Complex Project hands of 85%

Post by Rocky Sun 20 Mar 2016, 3:24 am

[ltr]BAGHDAD Services: Residential Complex Project hands of 85%[/ltr]

Since 19/03/2016 19:26 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Announced by the Commission services in Baghdad Provincial Council, Ali Abd al-Rahman, the Sabbath, from reaching the percentage of completion of the project the residential complex to the hands of 85% and a cost of $ 160 million.[/ltr]
    [ltr]She said Abdul Rahman, L / balance News /, "The engineering and technical staffs and the company invested 85% achieved from the completion of the project the hands of the housing complex."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Abdul Rahman said that "the cost of the project is estimated B160 million for three years," adding that "the project involves the construction of 37 residential buildings with more than 1,300 apartments, including 39 villas ground and will be distributed in installments."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Baghdad Investment Authority laid the foundation stone for the project in the hands of the housing complex in 2013, located in a Baghdad police tunnel was the work by the Egyptian company at a cost of $ 165 million. ". Ended 29[/ltr]

[ltr]Issa Hussein[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 17 Oct 2024, 9:42 pm