Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hakim al-Sadr in Najaf to meet to discuss the ins and ministerial amendment

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hakim al-Sadr in Najaf to meet to discuss the ins and ministerial amendment Empty Hakim al-Sadr in Najaf to meet to discuss the ins and ministerial amendment

Post by Rocky Thu 24 Mar 2016, 1:59 am

[ltr]Hakim al-Sadr in Najaf to meet to discuss the ins and ministerial amendment[/ltr]

Since 23/03/2016 20:00 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Said al-Sadr's office in Baghdad, on Wednesday, about the clash with cleric Moqtada al-Sadr, head of the Islamic Supreme Council Ammar al-Hakim in Najaf to discuss the ins and ministerial amendment.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The director of Sadr's office Ibrahim al-Jabri's / balances News / "The cleric Moqtada al-Sadr met with the President of the Islamic Supreme Council Ammar al-Hakim in al-Sadr's house in Najaf."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said al-Jabri that "the two sides will discuss the subject of sit-ins and the ministerial amendment and independent candidates nominated by the Commission mandated the chest."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The leader of the Sadrist block Muqtada al-Sadr, announced Monday, for the completion of the committee charged with choosing candidates for the ministries and technocrats submitted to the Prime Minister Haider Alebadi.anthy 29 names[/ltr]

[ltr]From: Mohamed supporter[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 8:34 am