Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri looking Mcgork with comprehensive reforms and the fight against Daash

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri looking Mcgork with comprehensive reforms and the fight against Daash Empty Jubouri looking Mcgork with comprehensive reforms and the fight against Daash

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Apr 2016, 2:52 am

[ltr]Jubouri looking Mcgork with comprehensive reforms and the fight against Daash[/ltr]

Since 06/04/2016 00:35 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Search Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, Tuesday, with US Special Envoy of the President for the management of the international coalition to fight al Daash Brett Macgork, developments in the war against Daash, and developments on the political level, and reforms. 
    The office said in a statement, seen by / balances News / Jubouri received Macgork, in the presence of the US ambassador to Iraq, Stuart Jones, and he "During the meeting, they reviewed developments in the war against Daash especially the great progress made by Iraqi forces, supported by coalition forces, as the eighth President of the Parliament victories achieved by Iraqi forces in Anbar and Mosul attribution of the international coalition. " 
    They also discussed during the meeting, according to the statement, "the developments on the political level, comprehensive reforms that parliament and the government is trying to accomplish." 
    For his part, Macgork his country's support for the efforts of the parliament in the completion of the reform process, stressing parking United States with Iraq to pass all the crises that passes by.[/ltr]
    [ltr]is over[/ltr]
    [ltr]M h n[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:55 am