Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Interior specialty market building Tuesday to adopt a unified card for the third Rusafa

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Interior specialty market building Tuesday to adopt a unified card for the third Rusafa Empty Interior specialty market building Tuesday to adopt a unified card for the third Rusafa

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Apr 2016, 6:33 am

Interior specialty market building Tuesday to adopt a unified card for the third Rusafa

Tuesday 12-04-2016 | 11:32:25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    J p

Twilight News / visited Interior Minister Mohammed Salem Al Ghabban, today's market Tuesday a building earmarked for the purpose of issuing the card in the third national Rusafa area, including Sadr City
    According to a statement issued by the ministry said Ghaban briefed in detail and field the most accurate building details and readiness to receive citizens for the purpose mentioned, stressing that he would not allow any failure or negligence in the building are available in all the comfort of citizens during the audits of citizens and met all the conditions set by its sovereignty to those concerned before proceeding with that processed.
    According to the statement, the Ghaban to hear reports by the technical, engineering and administrative authorities on the latest preparations and preparations for the processing of the building.
    Referred to the market Tuesday the center will be dedicated Kpnaah to obtain the third Rusafa, which includes chest and New Baghdad, Karrada conditions of which will be allocated for the issuance of the national card, which comes under the Ministry of Interior plan for the rehabilitation of infrastructure and development, especially allocated for civilian conditions in densely populated areas of the buildings.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 4:03 am