Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran fail to export its oil to Europe

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran fail to export its oil to Europe Empty Iran fail to export its oil to Europe

Post by Rocky Wed 20 Apr 2016, 2:52 am

[ltr]Iran fail to export its oil to Europe[/ltr]

Since 04.20.2016 at 08:42 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr]Iran fail to export its oil to Europe 7[/ltr]
    [ltr]Follow-up - the balance of News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Iran suffered in its efforts to increase its oil exports because of the many crashes tankers being used in raw storage and the disqualification of some of sailing ships, while foreign owners still a reluctance to move their shipments.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Iran hopes in trade with Europe lost after the lifting of the sanctions imposed by the European Union in 2011 and 2012 and the sanctity of the market was receiving more than one-third of its exports, making it fully dependent on Asian buyers compensation.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He announced a senior government official Iranian, that his country has between 55 and 60 tanker in the fleet, however, declined to specify the number the user to store shipments of unsold But sources sector said that between 25 to 27 tanker stationed in sea lanes near the ports such as "Assalouyeh" Island "came out" for this purpose.[/ltr]
    [ltr]This means that the need for foreign vessels to Iran to boost exports at a rapid pace to Europe and other parts of plans to achieve the goal to return to the sales levels of the pre-sanctions this year.[/ltr]
    [ltr]But a lot of ship owners who do not suffer a recession in the activity center of tankers thriving market unwilling to transfer Iranian shipments.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The main reason that some US restrictions on Tehran still exist and prohibit any trade deal in dollars or US companies with Iran, including those of banks and a major obstacle to transactions of oil tankers and dollar-denominated.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Says Paddy Rodgers, CEO of the world's leading oil tankers Yoronav, "The work in Iran is not a very urgent" for the time being.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, "There are no additional advantage of working in Iran and there are many other works, the market crowded with good prices, so there is nothing to pay the interest in it," explaining, "I do not really want to open a bank account in euros in Dubai so that I can work with Iran, this mad ", as he put it.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Said Michelle White, general counsel to the Association, "Intertanko" actress for most of the global tanker fleet, "generally noticed in frequency of our members to return to Iran in the light of the prohibition of the use of the US financial system, specifically because of the possibility of using the US dollar."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He acknowledged the Iranian senior government official, who requested anonymity because of the sensitivity of the matter, that his country would find it difficult to hire foreign carriers.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Said Gavin Simmonds of the British Chamber of Shipping about the timing of the US presidential elections and a glut of global oil supply, "Iran's return to the market at the worst possible moment."[/ltr]

[ltr]According to "Reuters", sources tankers sector referred to reports that the Saudi regional rival Iran banned ships flying the Iranian flag from entering its territorial waters, while I talked separate reports that Bahrain's ally Saudi Arabia is close to impose a ban on any ship had been present in the Iranian port of among the last three ports docked them. ended 29/4 e[/ltr]

[ltr]https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mawazin.net%2F%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%AC%D9%87-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A8%D9%86%D8%A7-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%A9-%D8%B1%D8%B3%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9%2F%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9&edit-text=
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 16 May 2024, 11:30 pm