Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Consultant Abadi: Pull the government any amount of central bank

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Consultant Abadi: Pull the government any amount of central bank Empty Consultant Abadi: Pull the government any amount of central bank

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Apr 2016, 12:21 pm

Consultant Abadi: Pull the government any amount of central bank

April 28 / April 2016

Economic Adviser to the Prime Minister denied the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, on Wednesday, the Iraqi government to withdraw any amount from the central bank, stressing that the government does not think so at all.

Saleh said that "there are media fifth column working to spread rumors in order to confuse the Iraqi street that bankrupt government," explaining that "the Iraqi government has secured staff salaries countries as planned in the 2016 budget."

And between, "The Iraqi government does not have any idea to withdraw any amount by the central bank," adding that "the government to withdraw money from the Central Bank of the terms and conditions either."

Informed sources revealed at the central bank, earlier, for the government to withdraw an amount exceeding ten billion dollars of central bank reserves as a result of the shortfall in the budget.

The International Monetary Fund has warned, earlier, a decrease in the size of the cash reserve to less than $ 52 billion because of the withdrawal of government funds from it to meet the state requirements.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 2:52 am