Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Abadi draw to secure an appropriate amount Khawwalat treasury of the central bank

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi draw to secure an appropriate amount Khawwalat treasury of the central bank Empty Abadi draw to secure an appropriate amount Khawwalat treasury of the central bank

Post by Rocky Fri 15 Jan 2016, 3:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thursday January 14 2016 20:46

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Alsumaria News / Baghdad 
    The face of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, Thursday, securing an appropriate amount Khawwalat treasury of the Central Bank, as called for measures to activate the non-oil revenues. 

Ebadi said Office in a statement Alsumaria News received a copy of it, that "crisis cell held a meeting today under the chairmanship of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi," noting that "it was during the meeting emphasized the need to take a package of measures to address the financial situation in light of the large collapse in oil prices Global, which reached its lowest level in 12 years and the consequent lack of state revenues. " 

And the face of al-Abadi, according to the statement, to "secure an appropriate amount Khawwalat treasury of the central bank as well as discuss measures to activate the non-oil revenues, and utilize what is stated in the general budget for 2016 on obtaining the wages and services in the ministries and local governments to enhance the funding allocations and to ensure completion of the work and activities and so as to provide adequate services. " 

Abadi stressed the "promotion of sobriety national banks and moving procedures stimulate the private sector, especially after the adoption of lending mechanisms industrial and agricultural sector and housing projects." 

It is noteworthy that the country is experiencing a severe financial crisis as a result of the sharp and sustained decline in oil prices, with the price per barrel fell to below $ 30 for the first time in more than a decade.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Abadi draw to secure an appropriate amount Khawwalat treasury of the central bank Empty Re: Abadi draw to secure an appropriate amount Khawwalat treasury of the central bank

Post by wciappetta Fri 15 Jan 2016, 3:39 am

This is being done under the direct supervision of the IMF staff monitoring program so it is part of the solution...

I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord. -Psalms 27:13-14
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Abadi draw to secure an appropriate amount Khawwalat treasury of the central bank Empty Re: Abadi draw to secure an appropriate amount Khawwalat treasury of the central bank

Post by sassy Fri 15 Jan 2016, 6:26 am

Things seem to be moving forward!   duck

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 06 Jun 2024, 6:32 pm