Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Bgdadion feared "black widow" .. and Health confirms: I did not record injuries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Bgdadion feared "black widow" .. and Health confirms: I did not record injuries Empty Bgdadion feared "black widow" .. and Health confirms: I did not record injuries

Post by Rocky Sun 08 May 2016, 3:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Bgdadion feared "black widow" .. and Health confirms: I did not record injuries

 BAGHDAD / Amer supporter 

Citizens across Bgdadion, on Saturday, for fear of the news that talked about theoccurrence of injuries bite "black spiders." The Ministry of Health confirmed the non -registration of injuries among citizens, she noted that the types of spiders found in Iraq does not pose a threat to Alansan.ccant social networking sites picked up pictures of cases of bites Banakp toxic and looked the effects of those injuries very seriously. 
    A spokesman for the Ministry of Health Ahmed Rudaini in a statement "long" that " the black widow spider has spread in social media and there were warnings by many around , " noting that "the Ministry of Health did not record any case until now." 
    He added Rudaini that " a lot of photos spread on Facebook about the wounding of some citizens black widow spider bite, but that all health departments, and in all the provinces, not reimbursed by any injury to the black widow spider, "adding that" prevention must be paid by all citizens, even if there was just a piece ofinformation and disillusioned. " He Rudaini that "this type of spiders spread in Bahrain states, the UAE, and wounding some citizens there," pointing out that "Iraq has some spiders but not the seriousness of the Black Widow." 
    Photo spread injuring citizens and children , black widow, born of fear among Baghdadis, he said Mohammed Salam told the "term" that " the fear necessary parties to the family after seeing the injured black widow of the children in the social networking site" Facebook. " 
    he said peace by saying that" prevention is obligatory , even if there was no presence of the black widow because of injury out, could lead to major damage, can lead to the death of the patient by the person. " 
    the black widow is a spider female the most toxic in the world, but they are known as the black widow, because females live almost three years, while the males only a month or two months for this named female widows. 
    these are used spiders combs her feet to expect Pferasthe yet to succeed in love interweave around, to restrict their movement, and then instill its teeth in the prey and injects digestive enzymes in order to solve and it later absorbed by the liquid, sometimes waiting days to anticipate Bbawwadh or insect in Mshehadtha, and turn in the other times her husband to feed him before dining Bha.otbdo males and females of this type of different spiders in all cases , females are the most distinctive in shape because of the black body and red gleaming, where there are signs on the lower side of the abdomen resembles an hourglass shape that is used to send a warning to some signals animals, along with a male about half the size of females who are lighter in color than females with a red or pink spots on their backs.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 11:51 am