Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Ministry of Health reduce the risk of a spider (Black Widow)

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Ministry of Health reduce the risk of a spider (Black Widow) Empty The Ministry of Health reduce the risk of a spider (Black Widow)

Post by Rocky Sun May 01, 2016 4:12 am

[size=48]The Ministry of Health reduce the risk of a spider (Black Widow)[/size]
    [size=32]
    9:09:08 1/5/2016 |(Voice ofIraq) - Baghdadshorted ,spokesman for the Ministry ofHealth Ahmed Rudaini of theimportance of the threat posed by aninsect black widow is one of thepoisonous spiders that have been discovered recently in Iraq , the citizens, stressing thedifficulty ofliving for those spiders in Iraq , thefact that theenvironment in which theadvantage of not suit those insects that live in moderate temperature zones. He denied Rudaini the existence ofany injuries in the ranks of the Iraqi citizens Bulsat those insect noting that everything published from across social networking on theregistration of injuries among thecitizens networks are just rumors purpose sow panic and terror among Iraqis. as called forresidents rural and agricultural areas to inform theconcerned authorities in the event ofmonitoring any presence of such a spiders in their areas.He explained Rudaini that the black widow spider, which ischaracterized by black color and red inscriptions found on her body can not live in awarm atmosphere that ischaracterized by Iraq even if it was brought from the areas where they live, which isconsidered moderate heat as theUS and Australia ,and a large part of South America original habitat. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Read more:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon Jun 24, 2024 8:04 am