Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Society for Human Rights: the political differences that confound the work of the security services

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Society for Human Rights: the political differences that confound the work of the security services Empty Society for Human Rights: the political differences that confound the work of the security services

Post by Rocky Thu May 12, 2016 3:48 am

[ltr]Society for Human Rights: the political differences that confound the work of the security services[/ltr]

Since 05.12.2016 at 09:04 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Follow-up - the balance of News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Iraqi Association for Human Rights confirmed in the United States, on Thursday, that the political differences in Iraq confound the work of the security services resulting from the exploitation by terrorists.[/ltr]
    [ltr]And it denounced the Assembly in a statement received / balances News / copy of "cowardly attacks that targeted innocent civilians in Sadr City, and Kadhimiya, inspired by the university in the capital Baghdad, where he committed the terrorists a series of crimes and bloody bombings claimed the lives of 93 martyrs of children and women, young and old, and injured 160 other people. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]She pointed out that "these crimes coincide with that seen in the Iraqi state of political differences led to stagger the work of the security services, causing it to be exploited by the enemies of the country".[/ltr]
    [ltr]She continued , "We condemn and denounce these crimes against innocent Iraqi people and patient call on the authorities to bring the perpetrators to justice, and to hold negligent and laggards about the performance of their duty to protect the citizens." Ended 29/4 e[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:05 pm