Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Allawi: America pawned support for Iraq to remain Abadi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Allawi: America pawned support for Iraq to remain Abadi Empty Allawi: America pawned support for Iraq to remain Abadi

Post by Rocky Sat 14 May 2016, 10:00 am

Allawi: America pawned support for Iraq to remain Abadi

5/14/2016 10:34

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

He warned the president of the National Coalition, Iyad Allawi, on Saturday, the popular armed uprising against the government, while noting that the US administration mortgaged continued support for Iraq to remain Prime Minister Haider al-
    Abadi.

Allawi said in remarks reported by a Kuwaiti newspaper that "the government Abadi weak in front of the stage and the challenges of Katabth to go to save the government, because the danger is everywhere and it is difficult to control it and the people will go to the armed uprising and not peaceful."

He added that "foreign interference want to stay three presidencies of the same, and he told me the US ambassador on his visit to my office, we will support Iraq, provided they get a change of Ebadi," adding that "Iran's stance as well as supportive to hold on to the three presidencies."

Allawi pointed out that "there is a takeover and domination of the political decision from the outside and the ambassadors of countries have imposed the dictates of the Iraqi politicians and arrived to intervene to change the minister and the imposition of another by the ambassadors personally,"

explaining that "there are ministers do not know whether they are staying in Zrathm or beyond, Abadi did not know how deals with the Minister of Finance whether still in office. "

Allawi promised to "Abadi still wraps with the Speaker of Parliament on reforms and most recently sent a secret committee to choose the ministers and we are under a democratic system no one knows the names of the committee members."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Allawi: America pawned support for Iraq to remain Abadi Empty Re: Allawi: America pawned support for Iraq to remain Abadi

Post by Diamond Sat 14 May 2016, 10:28 am

Allawi an maliki were washed out of the same set of dirty drawers
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Allawi: America pawned support for Iraq to remain Abadi Empty Re: Allawi: America pawned support for Iraq to remain Abadi

Post by weslin3 Sat 14 May 2016, 11:23 am

And been turned inside out too many times... Time to throw them in the trash...  funny

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 11:46 pm