Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

America: Our troops remain in Iraq and Abbadi did not order us to leave

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

America: Our troops remain in Iraq and Abbadi did not order us to leave Empty America: Our troops remain in Iraq and Abbadi did not order us to leave

Post by Rocky Tue 31 Oct 2017, 2:01 am

[ltr]America: Our troops remain in Iraq and Abbadi did not order us to leave[/ltr]

Since 2017-10-31 at 09:23 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad - Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said on Tuesday that the presence of US forces in Iraq is legal and will not be withdrawn until the end of the organization.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"US forces will not withdraw from Iraq until after defeating and eradicating an oppressive organization," Tillerson said in an interview with the US Senate. "He gave no indication that he wanted to leave our forces, .[/ltr]
    [ltr]He explained that "the survival of his country's forces in Iraq is legal according to the mandate of the war, which was issued in 2001 and 2002, after the attacks (September 11) and the start of the war in Iraq," asserting that "we will remain in Iraq until the defeat of a calling organization."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Tillerson added that "the fight against the organization is not yet finished, despite the return of large parts of Iraqi territory," asserting that "the US forces are working on preparing local police in Iraq to ensure security in the cities and villages restored from urging."[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 9:23 am