Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Political Day

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Political Day Empty Political Day

Post by Rocky Sat 11 Jun 2016, 3:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Political Day

Daash "cancerous gland" hit Fallujah ,stressed the Secretary General of the Badr Organization , Hadi al - Amiri said the city ofFallujah hit a cancerous gland , a "Daash", and among that organization has the media, politicians and the fighters, said he will be Ajtthath.oukal Ameri that " the city of Fallujah minarets as it is called, hit cancerous gland which Daash , "noting that" anyone who wants to defend Daash Vladaf because Daasha . "he added Al Ameri said" Daash has the media and politicians and has fighters ,"he said , adding : " we slit Daash will take us in God to anybody as long as ".ouge Secretary General of theBadr Organization , Hadi al - Amiri, Wednesday, a message to the people of Fallujah, and in Anbar police called on local folk crowd and tribal leaders to participate in the processes of liberalization, the Prime Minister called for giving special priority to the battle of Fallujah and not to open any other battle. affirm the existence of violations against the civilians of Fallujah MP for the national coalition Abdul Karim Abtan that what ishappening from the "violations" against civilians in Fallujah is not the individual act, as he pointed out that theIraqi army , the focus of respect and treated with professionalism and professionalism with Almdnyin.oukal that " a significant position in the local executive power in Anbar provincial council chairman as well as anumber of officers and tribal leaders assured me that there is a violation of human rights and there is torture of citizens , "saying that" what is happening in Fallujah violations not act individually , there are a group of young people disappear from time to time without knowing their fate . "He continued:" I am not accusing or pin point specific to do with those violations , "adding that" the military focus of respect and treated withprofessionalism and professionalism with civilians, as well as a large segment of folk and tribal crowd have those qualities as well. " Soleimani provides military consulting with government approval The spokesman for the Islamic Supreme Council , Hamid Maaleh that estimates of the role of the commander of the Qods Force of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard , Major General Qassem Soleimani Iraq are exaggerated, pointing out that it provides military consulting with the approval of the government Alaracah.oukal Maaleh that "maximizing Soleimani position and the proportion of the legends of his role is exaggerated , " adding that " the man offers a certain role with the consent of the Iraqi government, and he himself does not claim what others imagine the exaggerations . "He added Maaleh that" when the government believes that any military adviser unhelpful and no desire to exit from Iraq may be graduating, and if she thinks that there is an interest in Soleimani exit would ask him to go out and come out , "expressing his belief that" the government now believes theimportance of the existence and importance advises. " some factions of the popular crowd did not comply with the instructions of the reference MP confirmed for Anbar province to meet with the pink it does not criticize all the factions of the popular crowd, accusing" forces at home , " an unnamed creation demographic change in Baghdad. The pink "I'm not criticizing all the factions of the crowd, but they are violations , " pointing out that "part of the crowd is not led by the Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi" She added pink that " asection of the crowd did not abide by the instructions of reference , " emphasizing by saying , "We want preservation of the Iraqi social fabric as it comes before the occupation. " She Pink that " the forces at home working on a demographic change in Baghdad and demographic actually changed, and many families came out of the areas of freedom and Saidiya , " calling to "grant clan fighting Daash weapon also exists among thepopular crowd in order to make them able to expel the organization." Appointment new bank managers havebeen in accordance with the principle of quotas accused the parliamentary Finance Committee Haitham al -Jubouri , a member of Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi adoption of the principle of quotas in the appointment of new directors of six state banks after the dismissal of directors Alsabakan.oukal Jubouri that " the decision of the general managers of the banks taken by the Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi step exemption very successful and are going in the right direction, the fact that most of the general managers went to their terms of office for many years , during which formed the mafias in the banks , "he said , adding that" I always hear about the theft and kickbacks operations outside the framework of the law high amounts . "he added Jubouri that" the Prime Minister relied on quotas the appointment of new directors to the banks during the years of the appointment as director of the Rasheed Bank and the Rafidain Bank Shiite and Sunni Last industrial Bank and another Shiite agricultural bank. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 5:36 am