Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi Asmussen discuss discuss ways to improve economic relations between Iraq and Germany

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi Asmussen discuss discuss ways to improve economic relations between Iraq and Germany Empty Abadi Asmussen discuss discuss ways to improve economic relations between Iraq and Germany

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Jun 2016, 2:50 am

[ltr]Abadi Asmussen discuss discuss ways to improve economic relations between Iraq and Germany[/ltr]

Since 14/06/2016 16:28 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Search Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, on Tuesday, with the German chancellor's economic envoy Joerg Asmussenmnaakech ways to improve economic relations between the two countries.[/ltr]
    [ltr]According to a statement received / balances News /, a copy of it, that "the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, received in his office today, Joerg Asmussen to German Chancellor Angela Merkel's economic envoy and his entourage."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The statement said, "The meeting dealt discuss ways to improve economic relations between the two countries and the restructuring of the Iraqi economy and to benefit from German expertise and experience in this area."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He continued, "It was also discussed the economic reforms initiated by the government and create jobs through vocational training program in banking, transport and strengthening the private sector in addition to the implementation of projects in all governorates, especially Basra, and benefit from the experience of the German ports."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The new Asmussen According to the statement, the support of "the birth of Iraq in his footsteps reform and build its economy on the basis of incorrect" .anthy 29/9 P[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 4:14 am