Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Breaking News--- Cabinet decides to form a ministerial committee to receive demands of protesters.

Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Breaking News--- Cabinet decides to form a ministerial committee to receive demands of protesters.		 Empty Breaking News--- Cabinet decides to form a ministerial committee to receive demands of protesters.

Post by Bama Diva Tue 08 Jan 2013, 8:54 am

Breaking News--- Cabinet decides to form a ministerial committee to receive demands of protesters.

08/01/2013 13:28:00

BAGHDAD / NINA / Council of Ministers decided to form a ministerial committee to receive legitimate requests of demonstrators that do not conflict with the Constitution.

A statement by the Cabinet "The Council of Ministers held today 8, Jan a meeting with full quorum and decided to form a committee chaired by Deputy Prime Minister and members include the ministers of justice, defense and human rights, water resources, the Ministry of State for Parliamentary Affairs and Municipalities and Public Works and the Secretary General of the Council of Ministers and senior officer of the Ministry of the Interior, to classify these requests by the competence of those responsible to implement (of the House of Representatives and the Supreme Judicial Council and local governments and ministries) and present specific recommendations and proposals to the Council of Ministers. "

The Council of Ministers called on demonstrators and applicants to elect their representative committees to carry their demands and deliver them to the provincial or directly to the Committee.

The statement stressed: "The Committee will remain in constant meeting until the end of work and achieving the demands." / End

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 10:03 am