Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Representative of the Patriarch Sacco: Iraq remains strong together all walks of life

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Representative of the Patriarch Sacco: Iraq remains strong together all walks of life Empty Representative of the Patriarch Sacco: Iraq remains strong together all walks of life

Post by Rocky Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:46 pm

[ltr]Representative of the Patriarch Sacco: Iraq remains strong together all walks of life[/ltr]

Since 07.02.2016 at 12:53 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special scales News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Said Father Thomas, representative of the Patriarch of the Chaldean Father Thomas Sacco Saturday that Iraq must remain strong cohesive do not disperse any type of discrimination in all levels.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said Thomas, pastor of the Church of the Virgin Mary in Baghdad's / balances News /, said that "the history of Iraq, which extends for seven thousand years of civilization, and distinct religious, nationalist and religious diversity and lived his people along thousands of past years, without distinction should stay strong together does not disperse any kind of types of discrimination is at all levels. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]Thomas added, "The calls for reform and unity advocated by the Iraqi people, after long years of suffering, and for the love, tolerance and harmony and back the people of Mesopotamia healthy and enjoys security and peace and stability and preserves the Lord Almighty the people of Iraq."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He pointed to Father Thomas, "The month of Ramadan iftar banquet held in the Church expresses love between Muslims and Christians and all the various sects in the country."[/ltr]
    [ltr]And evaluate the church of the Virgin Mary Iftar dinner for Muslims during the days of the month of Ramadan, an expression of love, tolerance and harmony among the people components Alaraca.anthy 29 / P 40[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:33 am