Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sacco calls on Iraq's Christians to stay in their own land

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sacco calls on Iraq's Christians to stay in their own land Empty Sacco calls on Iraq's Christians to stay in their own land

Post by Rocky Thu 22 Dec 2016, 3:56 am

Sacco calls on Iraq's Christians to stay in their own land

Thursday, 22 December 2016 11:46
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    News / Kirkuk
    He called the patriarch of the Chaldeans in Iraq and the world of Louis Raphael Sacco, Thursday, Christians in Iraq to stay on their land and leave the immigration, while Iraqi officials demanded to achieve reconciliation and build a real civil state.

He said Sacco in a statement received Alsumaria News, a copy of it, "We are the center of the concerns of the Iraqis, Syrians and people of the region, where millions of people displaced from their homes, and displaced from their land and are living a real tragedy, and houses and infrastructure destroyed, here is rejoicing the birth of Jesus Christ comes again to remind us of the importance of peace and desperately needed, "calling for" Shipping Hmtna and our passion for building a just and lasting peace for all human beings, and strengthen the bonds of brotherhood and live together, away from intolerance, extremism and violence. "

He Sacco "I urge you to stick to Bordkm and maintain your role, and continue your relationship with all the components of Iraqi society and instead lean on the self and the fear of random migration, I encourage you to engage in humanitarian, educational, social, health, political and other institutions in order to contribute to the spread and promotion of tolerance and acceptance of others, mutual respect and convergence values and cooperation in the framework of the unity and diversity to build a solid foundation for a civil society is far from the methodology of the quota system, oversees our country and serve our citizens. "

He pointed out that "it has become necessary that the officials working on Iraq and regional level to achieve reconciliation and harmony and build a real civil state that respects citizenship and human rights values ​​whatever, and reconsider the educational curricula of existing and establishing a new culture of the culture of the Enlightenment and the moral good in order to become a valuable founded upon every healthy society ".

He continued, "we are in this Christmas and the New Year 2017, which Sandashnha after a week, I invite you to intensify your prayers in order to stop the pain of war suffered by people, especially civilians in Iraq, Syria, Yemen, Libya and everywhere, on the basis of these concerns I call on officials in the world to get moving determination in establishing peace and justice and protect people's lives and dignity of the foundations. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:43 pm