Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ebadi receives cable of condolences from Ban Ki-moon, the victims of the terrorist bombing in Karada

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ebadi receives cable of condolences from Ban Ki-moon, the victims of the terrorist bombing in Karada Empty Ebadi receives cable of condolences from Ban Ki-moon, the victims of the terrorist bombing in Karada

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Jul 2016, 3:21 am

Ebadi receives cable of condolences from Ban Ki-moon, the victims of the terrorist bombing in Karada

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi received a cable of condolences to UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon, the victims of the terrorist bombing in Karada.
    He said Ki-moon, according to a statement of the Prime Minister's Office has been particularly dismayed complete disregard for human life shown by the perpetrators when they beat people Athaoon Eid al-Fitr celebration. "
    He added: "These acts of terror came as the government of Iraq continues to restore the region after the other from the grip of terrorists, the latest land Fallujah, those terrorists resort to actions aimed to sow discord and sectarian divisions and is important not to let them succeed in achieving their intentions, and to fight the scourge of terrorism to uphold laws Iraqi laws respecting the human rights of all Iraqis. "
    The new secretary-general emphasis on the continued United Nations support for the Republic of the Iraqi people and government in the face of the unprecedented security challenges. "
    And through "sincere condolences to the Government and people of the Republic of Iraq for the devastating bombings in Baghdad," ahead of "heartfelt condolences to the families of the victims of these heinous acts, with wishes for a speedy recovery for the wounded."
    The suicide bombing took place in the wee hours of the morning, the third this month in a mall in Karrada in central Bagh

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 5:26 pm