Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sahlani: the House of Representatives of the protesters to begin reform of the dismissal of ministe

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sahlani: the House of Representatives of the protesters to begin reform of the dismissal of ministe Empty Sahlani: the House of Representatives of the protesters to begin reform of the dismissal of ministe

Post by Rocky Sat 09 Jul 2016, 3:54 am

[size=30]Sahlani: the House of Representatives of the protesters to begin reform of the dismissal of ministers of the bloc losers[/size]
    09/07/2016 10:59 | Number of Views: 74
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / Baghdad
    Deputy called for the National Alliance, the protestors of Representatives to "begin the process of reform themselves."
    Zainab Sahlani said in a press statement that "the House of Representatives sitters become representatives of certain blocks and their disagreement with the President of the House of Representatives and not the Presidency of the Council and these blocks have ministers of failing and corrupt in the government." She said.
    She added, "if they had these MPs intention real goal of the repair is better to start Bozraihm corrupt" excluded "provision of the House of Representatives of the protesters make a new appeal to the Federal Supreme Court case of two sessions daily parliament 14 and 26 last April. Their aim was the Speaker of Parliament was agreed to stay with the survival of their ministers," he she put it.
    The Federal Supreme Court has decided on 28 June last session Irrelevance of the House of Representatives on April 14 deputies of the protesters, as seen on April 26 session that saw the vote on the reshuffle "is unconstitutional because it was held in an atmosphere contrary to the Constitution."

The MP for the protesters Ibtisam al- Hilali , "we will enter the next parliament session , the opposition bloc to 96 members". The sa

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 1:31 am