Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mutlaq: We have reached good results on the demands of the demonstrators

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Mutlaq: We have reached good results on the demands of the demonstrators Empty Mutlaq: We have reached good results on the demands of the demonstrators

Post by lonelyintexas Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:48 pm

Mutlaq: We have reached good results on the demands of the demonstrators

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Baghdad / Baghdadi news / .. Deputy Prime Minister for Services Affairs Saleh al-Mutlaq to reach good results on the demands of the demonstrators.

Mutlaq said in a statement taken by his press office received / Baghdadi News / During his visit today to the city of session south of Baghdad that "the committees formed to consider the demands of the demonstrators had made significant progress in some demands, including lifting Alhdzan money reserved and the abolition of paragraph confidential informant and amend the law of accountability and justice in addition to the work on completion of the final procedures for the release of convicts under an amnesty law sector. "

And Mutlaq discussed with tribal elders and clerics and notables of course the most important security problems and the service they face and ways to respond to the demands of the demonstrators and protesters. "

He said he "promised to the people of the session presented their problems in the meetings of the Council of Ministers and develop appropriate solutions to them." End / 21

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon Sep 30, 2024 6:22 am