Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

FM: We need the support of all States to Iraq because after the serious stage Daash

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

FM: We need the support of all States to Iraq because after the serious stage Daash Empty FM: We need the support of all States to Iraq because after the serious stage Daash

Post by Rocky Thu 11 Aug 2016, 4:27 am

FM: We need the support of all States to Iraq because after the serious stage Daash

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Deputy Foreign Minister Nizar goodness of God stressed that the post-stage Daash dangerous and we need the support of all States to Iraq through a database to collect and coordinate the intelligence effort.
    The goodness of God in the International Conference on the psychological and media operations to counter Daash that "the role of the upper reference and volunteers were able to return their confidence and balance in Iraq," adding that "the government's response that he does not want foreign fighters on the ground, but only military consulting and arms, provided that forsaken Iraqi sovereignty."
    He added, "The battles that took place in Anbar, given the operational coordination between all forces to defeat terrorism," noting that "the international coalition has not just been confined to military operations but also contributed to humanitarian aid."
    He pointed out that "the post-Daash with large and dangerous results because of the displaced persons and the restoration of stability and the provision of basic services," stressing that "the issue Daash considered threatening global civilization because of the crimes committed against the citizens and that we need from friendly countries to support Iraq in documenting crimes and considered war crimes against humanitarian 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 6:00 am