Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Housing Fund granted a loan in July 4128 and continue reconstruction confirms receipt transactions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Housing Fund granted a loan in July 4128 and continue reconstruction confirms receipt transactions Empty Housing Fund granted a loan in July 4128 and continue reconstruction confirms receipt transactions

Post by Rocky Fri 12 Aug 2016, 3:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The headquarters of the Department of Housing Fund of Iraq in Baghdad
    Housing Fund granted a loan in July 4128 and continue reconstruction confirms receipt transactions

Author: ASJ, HH 
    Editor: AZ, HH 11.08.2016 17:22 Number ofViews: 125 

Long-Presse / Baghdad
    The Ministry of Construction and Housing and public municipalities, Thursday, continuing Housing Fund of the Iraqi Department procedures conduct lending transactions, while suggesting the arrival of the number of payments lending for the month of July to the 4128 batch, confirmed the possibility of providing treatment and recognizes the instrument through branches scattered nationwide. The ministry said in astatement received (long - Presse), a copy of it, that " the Department of Housing Fund of Iraq one of its formations, continue the necessary progress of lending transactions measures in accordance with the Central Bank 's initiative , " indicating that " the number of payments lending for the month of July 2016, amounted to(4128) , lending a boost divided into three batches (1367) and the first down payment (820) and a second installment (1941) third down. "

The ministry added that "there is an easy mechanism that enables the citizen from entering the Housing Fund of the Iraqi site to see the stages of the process for holding the course of his treatment and where I arrived and this makes it easier for citizens bother to come to the headquarters of the fund and its branches in the provinces," pointing to "the possibility of providing national treatment and received a loan through the branches scattered in all the provinces of Iraq and the implementation of all measures, including the receipt of the instrument in the same province. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 6:03 pm