Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Housing Fund denies closing the receipt of transactions and confirms the disbursement of 260 bil

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Housing Fund denies closing the receipt of transactions and confirms the disbursement of 260 bil Empty The Housing Fund denies closing the receipt of transactions and confirms the disbursement of 260 bil

Post by Rocky Mon 07 Jun 2021, 7:30 am

The Housing Fund denies closing the receipt of transactions and confirms the disbursement of 260 billion dinars in five months

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Iraqi Housing Fund of the Ministry of Construction, Housing and Public Municipalities, on Monday, closed the receipt of transactions, while announcing the disbursement of 260 billion dinars in five months.
    The media office of the fund stated, in a statement received by "Al-Iqtisad News", that "what some media outlets reported about the news of the fund's closure and non-receipt of transactions is untrue."
    The statement indicated that "work is continuing in the Housing Fund in Baghdad and all provinces to accept and promote lending transactions, according to the plan and allocations approved by the initiative of the Central Bank of Iraq."
    The Fund confirmed that "the number of accepted transactions from 1/1 to 31/5 of 2021, amounted to more than 10,000 loan transactions distributed over the governorates of Iraq according to the population ratio and the poverty line," noting that "the number of payments disbursed for the same period and for all governorates amounted to more than 16,000 batches".
    He added that "the sums disbursed in the same period amounted to (260) billion dinars," noting that "the fund receives daily hundreds of auditors in Baghdad and in all its 14 branches distributed in all governorates."
    The fund called, according to the statement, "the media to be accurate in publishing information and to take news from its official sources."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 26 Jun 2024, 8:45 am