Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Site "SWISSINFO": two of the Iraqi diplomatic mission in Geneva officials violated laws through ciga

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Site "SWISSINFO": two of the Iraqi diplomatic mission in Geneva officials violated laws through ciga Empty Site "SWISSINFO": two of the Iraqi diplomatic mission in Geneva officials violated laws through ciga

Post by Rocky Wed 24 Aug 2016, 6:18 am

Site "SWISSINFO": two of the Iraqi diplomatic mission in Geneva officials violated laws through cigarette smuggling
    Wrote: August 24, 2016
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Swiss authorities have imposed strict financial penalties on two of the diplomatic staff in the Iraqi capital after the Geneva involvement cause a huge scam.
    Well-informed sources, the two officers of the Iraqi diplomatic mission in Geneva smuggling six hundred thousand cigarettes and sell them a box on the black market in Rennes, northwest France after stored for two inside the rented warehouse for this purpose in the town of FERNEY VOLTAIRE French without paying tax dues of the goods, amounting to two million and four hundred thousand Swiss francs as explained swissinfo that the Swiss customs authorities imposed the first defendant a fine of one hundred and seventy thousand Swiss francs, while the imposition of a second hundred and twenty thousand francs on the back of Kiemanma exploit the diplomatic immunity granted to them illegally selling cigarettes duty-free in the black in France the market over the next three years, indicating that the offense of smuggling fall over seven years from the commission of the offense and the third volume of smuggled goods can not punish smugglers in return, the federal authorities have refused a request by the Iraqi mission to the United Nations in Geneva and the judge to reduce the fine for a staff that has already been kicked out of his diplomatic career.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 3:59 pm