Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The increase of financial returns achieved since the introduction of the new customs tariff in Febru

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The increase of financial returns achieved since the introduction of the new customs tariff in Febru Empty The increase of financial returns achieved since the introduction of the new customs tariff in Febru

Post by Rocky Thu 25 Aug 2016, 11:00 am

The increase of financial returns achieved since the introduction of the new customs tariff in February

24/8/2016

In a statement to Mr. Kazim Ali Abdullah, Director General of the General Authority for Customs in the morning newspaper in number for 3753, issued on Sunday 14/08/2016

That the Commission was able to overcome attempts by traders and some of the beneficiaries of the non-application of the new customs tariff code number (22) of 2010 by simplifying proceedings have completion of customs transactions and impose a system of control and tighter follow up the implementation of the Act

In pursuit of the body for the economic and commercial activity with Syria and Jordan to the previous status revealed near the central opening of Al Waleed and Trebil Alcomerkyin On the other hand between Mr. Kazim through the reports prepared by the Commission for the increase of financial returns achieved since the implementation of the customs tariff for the first half of the 2016 law.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 3:50 pm