Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

On the Keywords: Erdogan's comments a violation of Iraq's sovereignty and we will come out of their

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

On the Keywords: Erdogan's comments a violation of Iraq's sovereignty and we will come out of their  Empty On the Keywords: Erdogan's comments a violation of Iraq's sovereignty and we will come out of their

Post by Rocky Wed 12 Oct 2016, 2:21 am

[ltr]On the Keywords: Erdogan's comments a violation of Iraq's sovereignty and we will come out of their forces "humiliated" soon[/ltr]

Since 10/11/2016 19:11 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]

[ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Counting MP for the coalition of state law, on the Keywords, Tuesday, Recep Tayyip Erdogan's comments, the latest being a flagrant violation of the sovereignty of Iraq, noting that Iraq is able to respond to their presence and will come out humiliated liberation of Mosul and the Turkish forces.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Keywords and he said, L / balance News /, that "Turkish President Recep Tayyip statements Arugan, a flagrant violation of the sovereignty of Iraq, which wants the latter to show its strength," noting that "his power ended in the region after the European Union refused to sign him."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "in Iraq, the men are able to respond to Turkey, but said Iraq did not want to enter another war and prefers a diplomatic solution," noting that "Turkish troops will come out humiliated liberation of Mosul."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Keywords noted, that "the best solution to respond to Turkey be economically through boycott and the expulsion of Turkish companies."[/ltr]
    [ltr]It is said that Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan's face, on Tuesday, a strongly worded letter to the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, saying you are not my way and we'll do what we want and you have to oblige Hdk.anthy 29/33 h[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 6:28 am