Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Washington Post: US academic predicted Trump win the strange and endless

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Washington Post: US academic predicted Trump win the strange and endless Empty The Washington Post: US academic predicted Trump win the strange and endless

Post by Rocky Sun 13 Nov 2016, 2:42 am

The Washington Post: US academic predicted Trump win the strange and endless %D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8-2
    The Washington Post: US academic predicted Trump win the strange and endless

Nur News / Agencies 
    newspaper "Washington Post" report author Peter Stephenson, says that the small number of forecasters predicted the victory of the Republican candidate Donald Trump in the US presidential election before Tuesday night.
    The report points out that "the polls show Hillary Clinton comfortably advanced forward, in addition to the majority of Americans, led by the media," failed to anticipate the wave of support in favor of Trump that propelled him to victory.
    And bridge writer that Washington expected Trump win based on the insistence of Assistant Professor Alan Wichman, that Trump is very close to winning, based on the idea that the election is "primarily a reflection of the performance of the party in power," pointing out that Wichman used historically a system for predicting election results since a long time, and he calls the "keys", and described in his book: "to expect the next president: the keys to the White House in 2016".
    He says Stevenson: "In our talks in September and October, the Wichman pointed out that the second term of President Obama period made the Democrats think that they will come forward in the race, but his keys were outweigh Trump slightly, and at the end of September a conversation, he said that if he were elected Trump ultimately, it will be impeached by the Republican Congress, who favors the president. Mike pence, a person whom he knew Republicans and trust him. "
    And supplied the paper, quoting the Wichman as saying: "I will be predicting another, but it does not depend on key system; it's just a hunch, they do not want Trump Chairman; because you can not control it, it is difficult decipherable, they love to be replaced by Republican pence governor, who can control, and I am quite confident that the actions of Trump will give the opportunity for someone to charge for it, either by doing something threatens national security, or due to financial fraud. "

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 10:34 am