Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington Post: Trump is the one who ignited the Gulf crisis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington Post: Trump is the one who ignited the Gulf crisis Empty Washington Post: Trump is the one who ignited the Gulf crisis

Post by Rocky Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:04 pm

[size=30]Washington Post: Trump is the one who ignited the Gulf crisis[/size]
    19/09/2017 01:42 | Number of readings:
    font size:  Washington Post: Trump is the one who ignited the Gulf crisis Font_decrease  Washington Post: Trump is the one who ignited the Gulf crisis Font_enlarge
     Washington Post: Trump is the one who ignited the Gulf crisis Thumbnail.php?file=___________21_308544133
    [rtl]Trend Press / Continue[/rtl]
    [rtl]WASHINGTON (Reuters) - More than three months after the start of the Gulf crisis, the conflict, which led to a deep wedge between America's closest allies in the region, is not imminent, the Washington Post reported.[/rtl]

[rtl]Since the outbreak of the Gulf crisis, a general war of insults and accusations has surfaced, many of which have been carried out through the massive multi-million dollar lobbying campaign aimed at Washington's political opinion.[/rtl]

[rtl]Pointing out that the largest of these campaigns came from an organization called the Committee on Public Relations Saudi Arabia, which spent two million six hundred thousand dollars on US television ads.[/rtl]

[rtl]Trump was the one who fueled the crisis with his open support for the accusations against Qatar, while praising the wisdom of Saudi King Salman, which was demonstrated by Saudi Arabia's purchase of US weapons.[/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:03 am