Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kellyanne Conway reveals whether Trump plans to continue Clinton criminal investigations

Lobo
    Lobo

Kellyanne Conway reveals whether Trump plans to continue Clinton criminal investigations Empty Kellyanne Conway reveals whether Trump plans to continue Clinton criminal investigations

Post by Lobo Tue 22 Nov 2016, 3:46 pm

Kellyanne Conway reveals whether Trump plans to continue Clinton criminal investigations

- my take is he is using this as a ploy so Obama doesn't pardon her, and then after the first 100 days and his cabinet is approved and "on the job" - he will go after her and the Clinton Foundation - and get the whole lot, let's not forget that many members of congress and governmental agencies are involved as well as members of the news, etc. - if Trump goes after Clinton before the whole lot can be rounded up and prosecuted, they will scatter and there may never be another opportunity to put them all behind bars.

Tré Goins-Phillips 7 hours

An aide said Tuesday that President-elect Donald Trump does not plan to pursue any charges against Hillary Clinton, breaking one of his long-held campaign promises to launch continued investigations into the Democratic presidential candidate.
    “I think when the president-elect — who’s also the head of your party — tells you before he’s even inaugurated that he doesn’t wish to pursue these charges, it sends a very strong message, tone, and content [to fellow Republicans],” Kellyanne Conway, Trump’s campaign manager-turned-adviser, said Tuesday on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.”
    All presidential candidates recalibrate their positions some after the election, but this marks a significant shift for Trump, who during one of the presidential debates with Clinton in October vowed to “instruct my attorney general to get a special prosecutor to look into your situation” if he won the presidency.
    But according to Conway, Trump isn’t necessarily set on following through with all of his campaign promises. He is “thinking of many different things as he prepares to become president of the United States, and things that sound like the campaign are not among them,” she said.
    Instead of an investigation into Clinton, Conway said that if the president-elect “can help her heal then perhaps that’s a good thing to do,” but she noted that the former secretary of state “still has to face the fact that a majority of Americans don’t find her to be honest or trustworthy.”
    On the bitter campaign trail to the White House, Trump would often invoke Clinton, slamming his rival for alleged “pay-to-play” practices during her years at the State Department, as his most ardent supporters would chant, “Lock her up! Lock her up!”
    http://www.theblaze.com/news/2016/11/22/kellyanne-conway-reveals-whether-trump-plans-to-continue-clinton-criminal-investigations/

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 8:17 pm