Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Issuing controls for the inclusion of cleaners with easy personal finance within the initiative of t

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Issuing controls for the inclusion of cleaners with easy personal finance within the initiative of t Empty Issuing controls for the inclusion of cleaners with easy personal finance within the initiative of t

Post by Rocky Wed 12 Jan 2022, 6:13 am

Issuing controls for the inclusion of cleaners with easy personal finance within the initiative of the Central Bank

•  Time: 01/12/2022 12:37:57

•  Reading: 624 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} Al-Nahrain Islamic Bank, one of the formations of the Ministry of Finance, announced the issuance of controls for the inclusion of cleaners with soft personal finances within the initiative of the Central Bank of Iraq.
    The Director of the Studies Department, Lama Abdel Aziz, said, in a statement to the ministry, that "the controls include the inclusion of contract employees (cleaners) who are covered by Resolution (315) for the year 2019 and whose salaries are domiciled with our bank (exclusively), and those who obtained soft loans from a bank are excluded, and that the worker be He has a service of no less than two years in one of the municipal departments and continues to serve.
    And she added, "The applicant for funding must provide a guarantor of one or more of the state's departments, provided that half of his net salary equals double the monthly installment, and that the payment period is commensurate with the retirement age of the applicant and his guarantors."
    The statement pointed out that "this procedure comes within the framework of the banking facilities provided to this important segment, similar to the rest of the categories."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:51 am