Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Nahrain Islamic decides to include cleaners with soft personal finances

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Nahrain Islamic decides to include cleaners with soft personal finances Empty Al-Nahrain Islamic decides to include cleaners with soft personal finances

Post by Rocky Tue 11 Jan 2022, 6:59 am

Al-Nahrain Islamic decides to include cleaners with soft personal finances

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Al-Nahrain Islamic Bank (a government bank) announced the issuance of controls for the inclusion of cleaners in soft personal finance within the initiative of the Central Bank.
    And the director of the studies department at the bank, Lama Abdel Aziz Mustafa, said in a statement received by “Al-Iqtisad News”, that “the controls include the inclusion of contract employees (cleaners) who are covered by Resolution (315) for the year 2019 endowing their salaries with our bank exclusively, and excludes those who obtained soft loans from One of the banks,” indicating that “among other conditions, the worker has a service of no less than (2) years in one of the municipality’s departments and continues to serve.”
    And she added that "the applicant for funding must provide a guarantor of one or more of the state's departments, provided that his net salary is equal to twice the monthly installment, and that the payment period is commensurate with the retirement age of the applicant and their sponsors."
    On October 30, the Central Bank of Iraq directed banks that are authorized to grant soft loans to contract employees (cleaners) who are covered by Resolution (315) of 2019, within the instructions for granting soft personal loans to state employees.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:03 am