Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Health Minister L / balance News /: the most dangerous in Iraq from the virus Zika

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Health Minister L / balance News /: the most dangerous in Iraq from the virus Zika Empty Health Minister L / balance News /: the most dangerous in Iraq from the virus Zika

Post by Rocky Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:38 am

[ltr]Health Minister L / balance News /: the most dangerous in Iraq from the virus Zika[/ltr]

Since 02.04.2016 at 09:57 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special scales News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Said Health Minister Adila Hammoud, on Thursday, it's the most dangerous in Iraq from the Zika virus.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The World Health Organization announced earlier that the spread of virus Zika has become a "global health emergency".[/ltr]
    [ltr]She said Hammoud's / balances News /, that "Iraq is far from the danger of the virus Akiza and we have taken all measures on the prevention of it."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Experts fear the virus spread quickly and further away and lead to devastating results.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The virus has spread to more than 20 other countries, Chile or recorded cases of infection, but it is believed that the patient was injured Balvyrus during his trip to Colombia.[/ltr]

[ltr]And it puts the World Health Organization warning Zika virus in the same category occupied by Ebola. Finished 29 / D 24[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:50 am