Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Bayati: Turkish Prime Minister's visit to Baghdad will put an end to the stage of political debates

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Bayati: Turkish Prime Minister's visit to Baghdad will put an end to the stage of political debates Empty Bayati: Turkish Prime Minister's visit to Baghdad will put an end to the stage of political debates

Post by Rocky Fri 06 Jan 2017, 2:46 am

[size=30]Bayati: Turkish Prime Minister's visit to Baghdad will put an end to the stage of political debates[/size]
    06/01/2017 09:12 | Number of Views: 170
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / special
    Denied National Alliance member Abbas al-Bayati postpone the visit of the Turkish prime minister to Iraq.Indicating that the visit will be next Saturday after the arrival of the advisory delegation to Baghdad for talks.
    In an interview with al-Bayati, "the trend Press," said media leaks that occur on the arrival of Turkish Prime Minister to Baghdad Thursday were discretionary and not realistic .
    He said al-Bayati said the visit will put an end to the stage witnessed political debates and disagreements. He stressed that the relationship between the two countries are based on mutual respect .
    Al-Bayati said that this visit will launch a new phase of relations. He pointed to the existence of many developments contribution in pushing the two countries to meet and dialogue .
    It is said that a spokesman for the office of Prime Minister Saad al-Hadithi, announced today that the visit of Turkish Prime Minister Ben Ali Yildirim to Iraq was postponed to next Saturday.
    Sabri said in a press statement that " the visit , which was scheduled on Thursday postponed to Saturday .
    The Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said on Tuesday the visit was at the request of the same Yıldırım and it will focus on the search to respect Iraqi sovereignty and the consolidation of bilateral relations between the two countries file.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:20 am