Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Industry Street extended its working hours into account the "congestion of momentum."

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Industry Street extended its working hours into account the "congestion of momentum." Empty Industry Street extended its working hours into account the "congestion of momentum."

Post by Rocky Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Industry Street extended its working hours into account the "congestion of momentum."

 Baghdad / term 

Baghdad Provincial Council launched in cooperation with the Iraqi Society for Technology and computer companies selling computers in the Industry Street, the center of the capital, a festival for the lower prices and the continued opening of the Industry Street until the evening. 
    Computer shop owners said that this festival came to mind the traffic jams in the capital , the current fiscal austerity, and others expressed their happiness with the move to determine the reduction on the price of computing the value by 5%. 
    Hisham al - Ali, an owner of a computer shop in an interview with the (range), " The stores that sell computers in the industry Road owners agreed with the Baghdad Provincial Council and the Iraqi Society for computer technology to set up a festival for lower prices and extend the time of shops commercial street is important time in Baghdad until the evening . after it was most street shops close at three o'clock in the evening and then take into account the circumstances of Zhamat in the capital and financial austerity experienced by the country. " 
    For his part, Omar Jassim owner of a computer shop in an interview said (range), " The stores that sell computers in Industry Street began to implement this festival for more than 10 days over the extension of permanence and reduced - priced computers by 5% , " and expressed "delight in this step that will serve the citizen and employee of the hand and the shop owners in the industry Road on the other hand , and therefore in the interest of the service economy and commercial traffic in the country. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:29 am