Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq calls for Finland to postpone the decision to forcibly return Iraqi refugees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq calls for Finland to postpone the decision to forcibly return Iraqi refugees Empty Iraq calls for Finland to postpone the decision to forcibly return Iraqi refugees

Post by Rocky Mon 16 Jan 2017, 1:38 am

[ltr]Iraq calls for Finland to postpone the decision to forcibly return Iraqi refugees[/ltr]

Since 15/01/2017 16:24 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Iraq called on Sunday, the Government of Finland to wait the decision to forcibly return Iraqi refugees, refusing to forcible return, which is a clear violation of international norms and laws.[/ltr]
    [ltr]According to the Ministry of Displacement and Migration, through a statement, he followed / balances News / that the Iraqi government refused to restore Iraqi refugees forcibly removed from any country, saying the return of forced refugees is a violation of international conventions and treaties, human rights, and that the ministry will not cooperate procedures for the return of refugees, but on a voluntary basis.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The statement pointed out that the ministry "is working according to the respect for human rights and resolve refugee issues in a humane and permanent by respecting the person's refugee options under the internationally adopted standards strategy," adding that "the ministry is working on coordination with the embassies of nations hosting Iraqi immigrants to resolve the obstacles they face."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Noting that "the government and the ministry affirm the voluntary return to the country and rejected all forms of forced return," and urged host governments at the same time for the Iraqis especially Finnish wait return of Iraqi refugees forcibly decision to Albulad.anthy 29 / tc n[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:42 am