Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

- Jubouri offers a recipe for state -building and the Iraqi community

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

- Jubouri offers a recipe for state -building and the Iraqi community Empty - Jubouri offers a recipe for state -building and the Iraqi community

Post by Rocky Sat 28 Jan 2017, 7:28 am

[size=32]
    - Jubouri offers a recipe for state -building and the Iraqi community[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

Twilight News / Iraqi Parliament Speaker Salim al - Jubouri said that national reconciliation represents a real hope in the rebuilding of the Iraqi state and society. 
    He said the reconciliation project needs to preliminary conditions predispose him to the ground and the success of the first of these conditions is the government action is the implementation of the reform project and paper political agreement that achieves a balance between the components of Iraq. 
    He cautioned Alajabura- in his speech during the Iraqi tribes a national reconciliation conference sponsored by the head of the Sunni Endowment Abdul Latif Alhmam Saturday, that the national reconciliation represents a real hope in the rebuilding of the state and society .. calling for the formation of community committees to solve the problem in terms of Yathrib in Salahuddin and hand the province rock cliff in Babil province , in order to restore the displaced them. 
    He added that the time has come to react community reconciliation project on the ground in the form of details to take care of disengagement in the sub - clan differences within the region and the one and environmental issues.

Keywords: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:35 am