Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

of Turkey declares "neutralize" 47 of the Islamic State

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

of Turkey declares "neutralize" 47 of the Islamic State Empty of Turkey declares "neutralize" 47 of the Islamic State

Post by Rocky Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:44 am

[size=32]
    of Turkey declares "neutralize" 47 of theIslamic State[/size]
     of Turkey declares "neutralize" 47 of the Islamic State TURKISH%20QIR%20STRIKT%C3%BCrk%20Silahl%C4%B1%20Kuvvetleri%C2%A9_0

Twilight News    

one hour ago

Twilight News Turkish army / on Friday said its planes and aircraft from the coalition led by the United States carried out air strikes near the Syrian city of door controlled by the organization of the Islamic state and the besieged Syrian opposition fighters are backed by Turkey for nearly two months. 
    The army said in a statement he was "neutralized" 47 of the fighters of the Islamic State was in clashes and air strikes during the twenty - four hours the past , adding that it was the destruction of buildings and sites defensive bunkers and an ammunition store in the raids.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:29 am