Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Member of the National Alliance surprised by the silence of the three presidencies about Trump's com

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Member of the National Alliance surprised by the silence of the three presidencies about Trump's com Empty Member of the National Alliance surprised by the silence of the three presidencies about Trump's com

Post by Rocky Wed 08 Feb 2017, 1:45 am

[ltr]Member of the National Alliance surprised by the silence of the three presidencies about Trump's comments against Iraq[/ltr]

Since 02.08.2017 at 09:50 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Re the leader of the National Alliance, Muwaffaq al-Rubaie, on Wednesday, the US President's remarks on Iraq and called factory of terrorism, and expressed his condemnation of the silence of the three presidencies.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He denounced al-Rubaie said in a statement received / balances News /, "Trump's remarks degrading treatment of Iraq and its people particularly described Iraq manufacturer of terrorism," and wondered saying "Is Trump knows that we are from Garana terrorism and won it, Does he know that our blood and our sacrifices have been on behalf of the whole world to liberate them from the clutches of terrorism ".[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, "But the ironic is the silence of the three presidencies about those statements," stressing the need to "be there Presidential Re government and parliamentary dignity befitting the return to Iraq of civilization and history and its people."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He concluded his speech by saying al-Rubaie, "Why Aatramb propitiate sponsors of terrorism and countries supporting him and aimed at countries that fight him and win him" .anthy 29 / A 43[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 10:49 pm