Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central banks demanding disclosure of foreign remittances

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central banks demanding disclosure of foreign remittances Empty Central banks demanding disclosure of foreign remittances

Post by Rocky Wed 08 Feb 2017, 1:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Central banks demanding disclosure of foreign remittances

 Baghdad / term 

It demanded the central bank, banks disclose the amounts transferred customers from foreign remittances names, send the name of "Company" with the name of the managing director while the demand. 
    The bank said in a press statement received "long", it was "for the purpose of activating the Help the sale and purchase of foreign bank 's currency and sufficient oversight of compliance Massarvkm check the sources money your customers and their uses , he decided to send a special list of names transferred customers and end users of the amounts foreign remittances that are implemented through the window of the sale and purchase of foreign currency. " 
    Central said , "and continued detection sends a monthly basis during the first seven days of the following month instead of sending it a day with the purchase submitted to the window requests , " indicating that "among other decisions is to send the customer the " Company "name with the name of the managing director while the demand . " He added the bank "other decisions is no need to distribute enhancement requests Orsdtkm abroad through the sale and purchase of foreign currency in the window of the bank between foreign remittances and letters of credit where it is a choice between two styles left to Massarvkm as long as they hold a fundamentalist."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:08 am