Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad embraces global exhibition of information and communication

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad embraces global exhibition of information and communication Empty Baghdad embraces global exhibition of information and communication

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Feb 2017, 1:32 am

[ltr]Baghdad embraces global exhibition of information and communication[/ltr]

Since 15.02.2017 at 10:04 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Kicks off in Baghdad, on Wednesday, the activities of the Second International ICT Exhibition (GITEX Iraq GTX-i-2) with the participation of local and international companies specialized.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The exhibition will be held under the auspices of the Iraqi Ministry of Communications.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The exhibition will continue for five days starting from the day Wednesday and until 20 February Gara.anthy / 29[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 8:49 am