Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Carrier battle group to the US aircraft provoke China!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Carrier battle group to the US aircraft provoke China! Empty Carrier battle group to the US aircraft provoke China!

Post by Rocky Sun 19 Feb 2017, 2:40 am

[size=30]Carrier battle group to the US aircraft provoke China![/size]
    19/02/2017 10:23 | Number of Views: 53
    font size: Carrier battle group to the US aircraft provoke China! Font_decrease Carrier battle group to the US aircraft provoke China! Font_enlarge
    Carrier battle group to the US aircraft provoke China! Thumbnail.php?file=XJHGHYJ_930874478
    [rtl]Direction Press / Agencies[/rtl]
    [rtl]US Navy announced Saturday that the battle group of the carrier by a United States aircraft began patrols in the South China Sea amid renewed tension over the disputed waterway.[/rtl]
    [rtl]She warned the Chinese Foreign Ministry on Wednesday, Washington to challenge its sovereignty, in response to reports that the United States plans to patrol new marine in the South China Sea.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The US Navy said that this power includes the aircraft carrier Carl Vinson routine operations in the South China Sea began on Saturday, The announcement posted on the Facebook page Vinson.[/rtl]
    http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/151663.html

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:38 pm