Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Be Nice!

csd9013
    csd9013

Be Nice! Empty Be Nice!

Post by csd9013 Mon 20 Feb 2017, 8:40 am

Ephesians 4:29 “Don’t use foul or abusive language. Let everything you say be good and helpful, so that your words will be an encouragement to those who hear them.”

My Mama always said, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." I think the world has forgotten that –including me from time to time.

Facebook is supposed to be encouraging and fun. However, we see all kinds of mega-negative, over-the-top, divas and dudes spewing venom and sucking the life out of folks. They sail right past crazy and pole-vault straight into lunatic at times.

Instead of slowly draining the oxygen out of facebook, let’s bring the happiness and joy back. Post something positive today.

Now, let's go make this Monday a mahhhhhhhhh-velously, wonderfabugreat, positive, joy-filled day!

And all the people said……………….(Insert a BIG Southern AMEN here!)

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:37 pm