Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament: The meeting's agenda No. (14) Monday 27 February 2017

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament:  The meeting's agenda No. (14) Monday 27 February 2017   Empty Parliament: The meeting's agenda No. (14) Monday 27 February 2017

Post by Rocky Mon 27 Feb 2017, 6:28 am

Parliament:  The meeting's agenda No. (14) Monday 27 February 2017  >>>  

First, read verses from the Koran.
    Second: The vote on the proposal of the Fourth Amendment to the law of the Journalists' Syndicate Law No. (178) for the year 1969. (Committee on Culture and Information, the Committee on civil society organizations, the Legal Committee), (9 items).
    Third, report and discuss the bill to cancel the Revolutionary Command Council Resolution Act (dissolved) No. (1631) for the year (1980). (Legal Committee), (2 items).
    Fourth: oral question addressed to the President of the board of integrity. (MP Hanan al).
    Fifth: The general topic for discussion about the abuses taking place on the property and state lands. (MP Nazem al-Saadi).
    Sixth: quarterly activity report of the Integrity Committee.
    Seventh: quarterly activity report of the Commission on Higher Education and Scientific Research.
    Session starts at: eleven in the morning.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 12:17 am