Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Shamkhani: I did not meet Jubeir in Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Shamkhani: I did not meet Jubeir in Baghdad Empty Shamkhani: I did not meet Jubeir in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:55 am

Shamkhani: I did not meet Jubeir in Baghdad -1
    Shamkhani: I did not meet Jubeir in Baghdad

 Baghdad / term 

Amin denied Iran 's Supreme National Security Council Ali Shamkhani, yesterday, conducted a meeting with the Saudi foreign minister , Adel al - Jubeir during the latter 's visit to Iraq on Saturday. 
    And on reports he had a meeting with the Saudi foreign minister in Baghdad, said Shamkhani, told Iranian media followed up (range), that "the news of her untrue". 
    Commenting on the visit to Baghdad , said al - Jubeir , a senior Iranian official said "Iran to positively consider any move of countries supporting terrorist groups , particularly Saudi Arabia to undo the policies of sabotage and repair mistakes, but there is no real change in behavior after Riyadh." The Saudi foreign minister, Adel al - Jubeir arrived in the capital , Baghdad, on Saturday, in an unannounced visit Msbaka.oadav Shamkhani " We can not overlook the role of Saudi Arabia in establishing and supporting the broken terrorist groups in Iraq and Syria gross and losses caused by the region."

http://almadapaper.net/ar/news/525800/%D8%B4%D9%85%D8%AE%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A-%D9%84%D9%85-%D8%A3%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D9%81%D9%80%D9%8A-%D8%A8%D8%BA%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%AF

Current date/time is Tue Jun 04, 2024 9:32 am