Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Expert: international companies looking for a safe legal environment for investment and Iraq lacks h

Hkp1
    Hkp1
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Expert: international companies looking for a safe legal environment for investment and Iraq lacks h Empty Expert: international companies looking for a safe legal environment for investment and Iraq lacks h

Post by Hkp1 Thu 25 Jul 2013, 1:37 pm

Expert: international companies looking for a safe legal environment for investment and Iraq lacks her

25-07-2013 07:31 AM

Baghdad (news) .. Said economic expert on behalf of Jamil, the importance of creating an attractive investment environment for global companies through legislation supporting investment laws that guarantee the rights of investors.

Jameel said (of the Agency news): Iraq still needs the investment and legal environment for attracting foreign investment to bring international companies discreet to invest in the country, noting that the law is still not encouraging investment and needs to be adjustments.

He added: that the most prominent challenges faced by investment firms when she arrived to Iraq, the absence of laws to ensure her financial rights as well as the lack of stability of the political and security in the country and this is what threatens its presence in Iraq, calling to enact laws that provide for companies and give them elevated privileges to encourage them to invest in Iraq.

This witness of the investment process in the country a clear reluctance so for several reasons, including other related laws and political and security situation in the country and that cast بضلالها on the advent of foreign companies and investments. / End / 8.'s. M /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 28 Jun 2024, 3:13 pm