Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

You in a Storm?

Waymaker
    Waymaker
    Daily Bread
    Daily Bread

You in a Storm? Empty You in a Storm?

Post by Waymaker Sun 28 Jul 2013, 8:16 am

You caught in a storm! Jeremiah could tell you the height of the waves and the speed of the wind. He realized how fast he was sinking, so he shifted his gaze. ‘But this I call to mind, and therefore I have hope: The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases, his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is thy faithfulness. ‘The Lord is my portion,’ says my soul, ‘therefore I will hope in him’’ (Lamentations 3:21-24 RSV). When Jeremiah turned his eyes away from the waves to look to God, he started to recite God's promises: ‘The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases.’ ‘His mercies never come to an end.’ ‘They are new every morning.’ ‘Great is your faithfulness.’ ‘The Lord is my portion.’ The storm didn’t cease, but Jeremiah’s discouragement did.
    ron-man
    ron-man
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

You in a Storm? Empty Re: You in a Storm?

Post by ron-man Sun 28 Jul 2013, 10:20 am

Thank you way,even when you know where to turn,you sometimes need a nudge,today I do.THANK YOU JESUS.

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 9:19 am