Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US Report on Iraqi Human Rights Practices

jedi17
    jedi17

US Report on Iraqi Human Rights Practices Empty US Report on Iraqi Human Rights Practices

Post by jedi17 Sat 11 Mar 2017, 7:48 pm

US Report on Iraqi Human Rights Practices

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    March 11, 2017 in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

By John Lee.
    The US State Department has said human rights abuses were widespread in Iraq over the past year, adding that the civilian authorities were not always able to maintain effective control of all security forces.
    In its [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], it says that while donor funding increased, the government’s response fell short of rapidly rising humanitarian demands, and displaced populations became destitute, leading some citizens to seek refuge abroad.
    Introducing the report, Rex W. Tillerson, Secretary of State, said the reports reflect the concerted efforts of US embassies and consulates to gather the most accurate information possible:
    “They are prepared by human rights officers at U.S. missions around the world who review information available from a wide variety of civil society, government, and other sources. These reports represent thousands of work-hours as each country team collects and analyzes information. The Department of State strives to make the reports objective and uniform in scope and quality.”
    The [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:12 pm